Make Taco Bell’s fan-favorite Mexican Pizza in the comfort of your home with this Copycat recipe. Learn how simple it is to recreate this flavorful dish with your favorite toppings, satisfying your cravings without having to leave your house. This recipe is a hit with the whole family, so gather your ingredients and start cooking! This recipe, perfect for quick and easy meals, is a must-try for fans of Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also a great way to save money. It’s perfect for those nights when you’re short on time or don’t feel like cooking and a hit with the family.
Making Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza at home is easy with a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time. The added benefit of making it at home is the ability to customize it to your preference, whether it’s adding more cheese, adjusting the spiciness of the sauce, or adding your favorite toppings. To make the perfect Mexican Pizza, it’s important to use a high-quality tortilla. We recommend using a white corn tortilla, but you can also use wheat or flour tortillas. If using store-bought tortillas, it’s best to heat them before adding toppings. For toppings, we prefer to keep it simple with ground beef, cheese, and diced tomatoes. However, you can add any toppings of your choice. When using fresh tomatoes, make sure to dice them into small pieces to avoid making the pizza too soggy.
After adding your desired toppings, it’s time to bake the pizza. We suggest baking at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Your homemade Mexican Pizza is now ready to be devoured. Don’t hesitate to share any tips you have for making the perfect pizza in the comments below.
There are a few things to keep in mind when making this recipe at home. First, the sauce is key to the flavor of the dish, so be sure to use a good quality store-bought or homemade salsa. Second, the tortillas need to be crispy, so be sure to cook them long enough. Finally, don’t skimp on the toppings! The more the better. If you’re a fan of Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza, you’ll be happy to know that it’s pretty easy to make at home. All you need is some pre-made pizza dough, refried beans, salsa, and shredded cheese. Simply spread the refried beans on the dough, top with salsa and cheese, and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
To make the perfect Mexican Pizza like Taco Bell’s, use high-quality pre-made pizza dough, don’t hold back on the cheese, use a good shredded Mexican blend, and for that signature, Taco Bell flavor use their Mild sauce instead of salsa.
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Taco Seasoning Packet
- 8 Flour Tortillas taco size
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- Can Refried Beans 30 oz.
- 1/2 Cup Mild Salsa not with liquid
- 10 ounce Can of Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar/Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Olives
- 2 Roma Tomatoes – Chop
- Shredded Lettuce
- Sliced green onions
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- Break the ground beef into small pieces with a potato masher to create a Taco Bell-style ground beef. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium/high heat. Fry each tortilla until it is lightly browned and crispy, using just enough oil to grease the bottom of the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 375oF.
- On a greased, rimmed baking pan, place one tortilla. Spread refried beans on the tortilla. Layer with taco meat, and salsa, and then top with another tortilla. Repeat the process of layering salsa and taco meat, and top with enchilada sauce. Add shredded cheese, olives, and tomatoes to the tortilla. Repeat this process for four Mexican pizzas.
- To melt the cheese, bake the pizzas for 5-7 minutes. Top with shredded lettuce, sliced green onion, and sour cream before serving.